Wednesday, July 04, 2007

Twist!


Twist it and shake it, hula girl!

This Friday (the 6th), from 5:00-8:30 in downtown Redwood City I have a booth selling art, prints, books, and shirts at "Art in the Square"! All created by your truly. So if you're in the bay area come check it out and say hey, I'd love to have company! Here is a map, I'm on Broadway, cross street is Middlefield (now "Theater way"), right in front of the the little Fox theater. There will be tons of artists and a band, should be lots of fun! Plus I'll have brand spankin new t-shirts silk-screened by myself for sale.

9 comments:

Digital Scott's Illustrationblog said...

Very nice! Great colors, great textures, great sense of style! Rock on.

Eli said...

I'm liken' the blue floral pattern and the wavy arms, nice mood.

Linda said...

nice mood and blog you create!

arvindh said...

I like the earth tones here!

Nancy Bea Miller said...

I like it! Nice texture and pattern as well as movement.

I hope you have a great time at your art fair and do well!

Tina Poe said...

Fantastic painting, your figure is wonderful and full of life, the background and pattern is also beautiful. (you're bio is really funny, love it too!)

ColourYourWorld said...

This great ! I love the figure and the textures. The blue works perfectly.

emilayusof said...

Hi Woody! This is beautiful!

Mike said...

Great take on the topic. I love you style.