Thursday, March 29, 2007

APE 2007 & guest blog


I've got a space at APE (alternative press expo) in SF this year, so come on down if you're in the neighborhood and say hey. I'll have lots of prints, original little framed paintings, sketchbooks, and hopefully a few copies of my limited edition mini-book (if I can finish in time!). Should be lots of fun. Check out the APE site here.

Also, I should be featured soon as a guest bloggist on my friends blog at webomatica. He has a really cool bottle cap collection, as well as a collection of very cool websites! Check them out if you get the chance.

Lastly, I've finally joinded the human american experience, and made a myspace site! Don't know why I never did before, lazy, too busy with other stuff, freaky stories from dateline, whatever... So check it out here and be my friend!

No comments: