Monday, March 16, 2009

Legendary


It's been a couple weeks since I've posted on Illustration Friday, but I've been painting a lot lately and a lot of my work might fit under this category, so here we go! I did this painting the other day, small, like around 6x9-ish, for a show I'm doing in Santa Clara at a place called Barefoot Coffee (awesome coffee by the way, if you're ever around Steven's Creek area [Brandon] check it out).

Anyhoo, a little scene of Walter Elephant roaming the lost city. Enjoy!

15 comments:

Periwinkle said...

Love your texture and colors!

get zapped said...

This is so beautiful! You captured so much so well with lovely colors.

Anonymous said...

Lovely! Always a friend of nice elephants!

Eric Barclay said...

Really wonderful piece.

Angela Matteson said...

Great color! I love how perfectly Walter fits into this scene.

Heather said...

I still love that elephant roaming around and the wonderful shapes and colors.

Anonymous said...

The depth of colors are wonderful!

Ria said...

I am not sure I love the elephant more or the owl. Anyway, I love all the details you put here. Great job!

Cheryl said...

All the layers and overlap....but still simple. I dig that smartness.

Kim said...

Great great color! Love this piece!

krisztina maros said...

so nice colors and composition. really beautiful.

woody said...

Thank you all! I've been doing lots of work like this lately, good to hear some feedback. I'll have to post more of it!

lil kim said...

I absolutely loooove this..... well done.

bloper said...

when is the show?

Z-Kids said...

This is wonderful
Z-Dad